Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dreams quotes


All men of action are dreamers.
James Huneker

All of us failed to match our dreams of perfection. So I rate us on the basis of our splendid failure to do the impossible.
William Faulkner

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

All the things one has forgotten scream for help in dreams.
Elias Canetti

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
Edgar Allan Poe

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
Joy Page

Married or unmarried, young or old, poet or worker, you are still a dreamer, and will one time know, and feel, that your life is but a dream.
Donald G. Mitchell

My dreams were all my own; I accounted for them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed - my dearest pleasure when free.
Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley

Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
Joseph Campbell

No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to fly high. No government, no legislature, has a right to limit your dreams. You should never agree to surrender your dreams.
Jesse Jackson

Oh, I was never a businessman. I was a visionary, a dreamer.
Jim Bakker

One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams.
E. V. Lucas

Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages.
Terry Pratchett

Only the dreamer shall understand realities, though in truth his dreaming must be not out of proportion to his waking.
Margaret Fuller

Only things the dreamers make live on. They are the eternal conquerors.
Herbert Kaufman

I close my eyes, then I drift away, into the magic night I softly say. A silent prayer, like dreamers do, then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you.
Roy Orbison

I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man.
Zhuangzi

I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough.
M. C. Escher

I have always been amazed at the way an ordinary observer lends so much more credence and attaches so much more importance to waking events than to those occurring in dreams... Man... is above all the plaything of his memory.
Andre Breton

I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams.
Madonna Ciccone

I tell people I'm too stupid to know what's impossible. I have ridiculously large dreams, and half the time they come true.
Debi Thomas

I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.
Bill Watterson

No comments:

Post a Comment