Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sad love quotes


- One of the worst things that can happen to a person is losing his love without any another choice.

- Waiting for you is like waiting for something that never come.

- There are songs that make you cry when you hear them. But it aren't the songs that make you cry , it are the people behind the memories.

- It hurts so much to let you go but sometimes it hurts more to be beside me without any feelings.

- Should I smile because you will be my friend or cry because you will not be my  boyfriend.

- Time is the best way to mend the broken heart.

- Every night i cry maybe my tears clean my heart from your stupid love .

- Why we always hate who adore us and adore who hate us.

- Tears are words no one can explain it.

- If you really love me so much why you let me go !

- I love you more than you deserve and you hurt me more than i deserve and your hurt learn me that no one in this world deserve my tears.

- Sometimes memories hurt more than pain.

- The last moment before you go will be the last breath i will take in this world.

- Every time we talk i know that my silent love for you will keep silent forever.

- The hardest thing is fall in love with someone who fall in love with another one.

- It is better to forget you than to lost in your wounded hurt.

- After you i discovered that "no one die without love".

- I still remember your promise "together forever" and my brain is still searching for the error in our love folder.

- I miss the hug that made me forget the whole world.

- It is so hard when we risk our hearts and it broken but it's more hard when we still try when we know that we waiting for nothing.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete